Backed by the sound infrastructural facility and experienced personnel, our company has been able to emerge as one of the renowned manufacturer and exporter of Plate Compactor Machine. Our entire gamut is engineered as per international industrial standards and using premium quality raw materials and advanced technology. These products are closely examined by our experienced quality controllers on various quality parameters. Available at market leading prices, these compactors are widely appreciated owing to their sturdy construction, long operational life and low maintenance features.
Other Details:Plate compactor with fully cover around protection frame defends the compactor from unintentional job-site damage. We are also provide foldable handle for easy transportation as well as stock. Plate compactor is used for compacting of gravel, paving stones, sand & macadam asphalt.
Benefits & Features:
- Tough & Reliable
- High working speed at low cost
- Maximum Depth Effect
- Easy to operate & less maintenance
- High compaction capacity
- Throttle Speed Control
- Centrifugal clutch pulley
- High gradient capacity
- Vibration-proof Steering handle
- Diesel Engine / Electric Motor
- Reversible Plate compactor.
- As per IS : 5889 : 1970
- Model Mark VC-10 Compaction capability 1 tons to 2 tons powered by Villers / Greavs MK-12 Petrol/Kerosene.
- Engine or 2 H.P. 440 Volt Electric Motor.
- Model Mark VC-20 Compaction capacity 3 to 4 Tons powered by 3.4 H.P. Villers/Greaves MK-25 Petrol, Petrol/Kerosene
- Engine or with 3 H.P. 440/50/3 A.C. Electric Motor.
- Model Mark VC-25 Compaction capacity 6 to 8 Tons powered by 4.4 H.P. Greaves Model 520 Diesel Engine or with 5 H.P. 440/50/3 A.C. Electric Motor.
- We are also offering a wide range of Bar Tying Machine, Scrap Bar Straightening Machine, Bar Bending Machine, Bar Cutting Machine, Batch Mix Plant.
|Technical Specification |
|Compaction capacity ||6.8 tons |
|Impact force upto (approx) ||3500 kgs |
|Vibration frequency ||2000 p.m |
|Depth effect (depending on type of soil) ||16 inch |
|Travel speed (depending on type of soil) ||upto 66 ft.p/min |
|Gradient capability ||upto 20% |
|Compacting plate size ||780mm x 620mm x 490mm |
|Working area ||5500 sq.ft.p/h. |
|Direction of travel ||Forward |
|*Powered by 5 H.P. crompton greaves electric motor |
|*powered by 4.4 H.P. graves air cooled diesel |