Persistently marching in today competitive market, we are well known manufacturers and exporters of Hydraulic Mobile Concrete Mixer Machine. Renowned for its robust build, rigidity and long life, our offered range is manufactured by employing optimum quality raw materials and latest technology. Our entire assortment is manufactured adheres to the international and national norms and standards. This movable concrete mixing machine finds application in construction industry, for mixing different materials such as stones, gravels, sand and water. Our esteemed clients can avail this heavy duty mixer at very cost effective prices.
Mobile Concrete Mixer Machine Benefits & Features:
1) With or Without Hydraulic hopper.
2) Power functioned loading hopper.
3) Diesel motor/ electric powered Motor Drive.
4) MS groundwork percussion instrument & C.I. percussion instrument base.
5) Mechanical clutch and pathways, transmission by steel Roller chain through apt sprockets and pinions, climbed on on a powerful steel fabricated chassis.
6) Batch computer double-checks that constituents are inside 1-2% by weight.
7) Multiple repeatable recipes can be called up, founded on industry measures or company standards.
8) Programmed to automatically batch and mix a number of solid and liquid components, encompassing concrete, screed, mortar, mud, glutinous animal Feeds or viscous fluid.
Movable Concrete Mixing Machine Technical Specifications:
|Description||10/7 Cft Concrete Mixer - Hydraulic|
|Capacity||10 cft / 7 cft.|
|Power Diesel Engine||6 HP Kirloskar Make Aircooled Diesel Engine.|
|Electric Motor||5 Hp. 3 Ph. Elec. Motor|
|Chassis||Heavy Duty & robust and balanced chassis.|
|Mixing Drum||Heavy duty M.S. Drum with bearing with M.S. blades for efficient mixing.|
|Loading Hopper||Hydraulic operated heavy duty power pack|
|Prime Mover Cabin||With Sliding door|
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Truck loaded
- Middle East, Africa, Asia
- North India, , East India
11, Rajendra Prasad Sarani, (Clive Row),, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India