- 600000.00 INR
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Stainless Steel
- 2280 Kilograms (kg)
- 11 Kilowatt (kW)
- 1100 Kilogram(Kg)
- 1 Unit
- 469 x 189 x 290 Centimeter (cm)
REVERSIBLE DRUM CONCRETE MIXER (DIESEL OR ELECTRIC)
Being a quality-centric organization, we are encouraged by our clients to manufacture and export movable Reversible Drum Concrete Batch Mix Plants. The offered plant is widely used for batching concrete and is highly demanded in the construction industry. By making use of supreme quality components, the offered plant is manufactured at our advanced manufacturing unit under the supervision of our adept professionals. Before delivering it to the client's end, our offered plant is checked thoroughly by our quality checkers on various parameters to ensure its functioning. We assure our clients of the on-time delivery of this product at affordable prices.
Application & Other Details:
Reversible Drum Concrete Batching Plant is used in various sites like seaports, airports, bridges, dams as well as road constructions. It can produce different types of concrete encompassing quaking concrete and hard concrete.
1) Robust Design.
2) High Mobility.
4) High Performance.
5) Stairs for workers.
6) Single/Double/Three Bin.
7) High Capacity Screw Pump.
8) Innovative Modern Technology.
9) Low maintenance characteristic.
10) Best available Compressor & Pneumatic valve.
11) Double Cylinder for stable lifting.
12) Skip operation via solenoid valve/ Electrically operated hopper.
13) Equipment Comply with installation standards.
14) Imported Hydraulics for continuous performance.
15) Double Water Pump dispensing system gives you complete accuracy for water discharge.
Reversible Drum Concrete Batch Mix Plant Technical Specification:
|Description||REVERSIBLE DRUM CONCRETE MIXER 1050 (Diesel or Elec)|
|Mixer Type||Reversible Drum|
|Output||18 Cu. Mt/Hr|
|Prime Mover (Mixer)||11kW(15) HP for 1050 (E),1400 (E), 10HP(7.5 KW) for 850 (E), and 16 HP diesel engine for 1050 (D)|
|Gear Ring||Accurately Machined with Gear Cutting Operation|
|Guide Roller||Pyramid Support|
|Storage & Feeding System||Cross Bin Storage & Feeding System|
|Storage Bin||3 Nos. X 4 CuM each|
|Weighing Method||Suspended Hopper|
|Aggregate Discharge to Mixer||Cumulative Weight on Hopper|
|Water System||Automatic Digitally Controlled Water Feeding System|
|Water Tank Capacity||150 L for 850 (E),200 L for 1050 (D or E) and 250 L for 1400 (E)|
|Admixture System||Automatic Digitally Controlled Admixture Feeding System|
|Concrete Discharge Height||1.6 Meter.|
|Auto Cement Feeding System|
|Cement Storage Bin Capacity||1cu.m|
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Western Union
- 5 Per Week
- 10 Days
- Truck loaded
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- East India, North India
- CE / TUV
11, Rajendra Prasad Sarani, (Clive Row),, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India